Sunday, January 25, 2009

My first Letter

Good morning, Riley. Today is January 25, 2009 at 0830. It's a Sunday morning and you are enjoying one of your favorite (and my favorite as well) movies: Little Mermaid. I have been inspired by your Godmother, Heather, to create a blog where I can write letters to you. I always tell myself that I should write down things you say or do to remember when we are older. This is the best format I can think of. I have your baby book, but you say and do so many things that I just need a quick place to put it all down. So here it is and Thank You Heather for the inspiration.

Well, Riley, you are 2 1/2 and incredibly perfect! You love to read, cook, play in your castle, and play outside. You know sign language. Your favorite characters are all Disney Princesses, Dora, Pongo and Perdita, and Tinkerbell. You love to wear my shoes around the house. And most importantly, you love your Daddy.

I'm going to start posting things about you and things that are important to me. I hope you enjoy and learn a little bit about me and you over this time.

Love you baby girl!
-Mommy

2 comments: