Sunday, February 15, 2009

Chores

This letter is to remind you how you used to help mommy so much as a child and never asked for anything in return. I'm sure by the time you are reading and understanding this, you will only do the chores you are supposed to do in order to get your allowance. I hope not, but here's a reminder.

1. You put all your clothes in the hamper before bath
2. You throw your diaper in the trash can
3. You hand me the dishes from the dishwasher to put away
4. When doing the laundry, you hand me all the bottles of detergent and then put them away
5. You fold the laundry with me (kind of – most of the time you end up wearing the clothes while you are folding)
6. You like things to be in the right place, so after some time of disarray you sing the clean up song and start to clean up the “castle”
7. You make breakfast and dinner (in your own little way)

That’s the list. Thanks baby girl for all your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment