Monday, April 13, 2009

Bye Bye Binky

Well you have gone a full week without your Green (or pink) Binky. I never thought we’d see the day. How did we do it? You are going to give the Binky to the baby Elephants at the zoo. I had heard from another mother that it’s easier to let go of it if you think you are helping someone else. So, I told you the babies at the zoo are in need of a binky and really want yours. So I kept asking over and again if we could give your binky to them, and eventually you were ready to part with it at bed time. You have not had it all week! What a big girl. And each night you say we need to give it to the baby elephants (you decided that was the baby you wanted to give it to) as soon as we can (which will be when it warms up).

Oh my little girl is getting so big. You are also doing quite well with your potty training. You hardly ever wet your panties and for the first time, you went #2 on the potty last night before bed. You even told me you needed to go! (Date: 4/12/2009). We hope to be out of diapers by the end of the month. Keep up the good work Baby Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment