Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day 2009


Hello my little Irish girl. Today is St. Patrick’s Day. You will come to find that this holiday ranks right up there next to Christmas and Easter on days of importance in this family. Daddy took today off, of course, and I believe tomorrow as well. You and I were off to school/work this morning sporting our green. I have to say that your dark hair, blue eyes, and creamy skin make for one gorgeous little Mic. You sported your “Kiss Me I’m Irish” t-shirt and 4-leaf clover socks. You were very excited to wear this! When we arrived home, Daddy met us with green colored juice – Mommy’s and Riley’s! It was beautiful sunny day, and in good Irish spirit you ended the outdoor time by stripping down to your undies. Your Daddy has been known to do the same in past years!
Erin Go Braugh!


1 comment:

  1. I think I would have liked to see this panty picture in the snowstorm!

    ReplyDelete